In this recipe we have used dark chocolate. However, you can also use white chocolate, milk chocolate or perhaps even caramel if you like that. You personally prefer a rich dark chocolate; this goes great together with the taste from the raspberries.
These bit-sized raspberries are perfect when you are hungry for a small and healthy sweet treat. You can serve them for all kinds of parties, valentine or for a Friday night at the TV.
Chocolate Filled Raspberries
150 g (5 oz)
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
125 g (5 oz) raspberries
30 g (1 oz) dark chocolate (70 % or more)
1. Rinse and clean the raspberries. Leave them to dry on a sheet of paper towel.
2. Place them in a small plastic container or bowl so that the holes are turning upwards.
3. Melt the chocolate in a water bath or on low heat using the microwave.
4. Using a tea spoon; gently fill the holes in the raspberries with the chocolate.
5. Let the raspberries and chocolate cool in the refrigerator for a while.
Tip: Keep the chocolate filled raspberries in an air tight container to preserve freshness.