Healthy, Nordic and tasteful dish packed with vitamins and minerals. Broccoli, spinach, zucchini and sugar snaps are just some of the delicious ingredients in this recipe. Serve this dish with brown rice and freshly squeezed lime juice.
If you are looking for a Nordic dish which is both super delicious and healthy then you are landed on the right page. This Nordic Green Healthy Pot is packed with vitamins, dietary fibers and fantastic taste. And the best of all, it only takes 25 minutes to make.
With this dish there is no excuse for not bringing some healthy food into your life. See below and learn how easy it is to make this fantastic Nordic dish.
Servings: 3 people
- 1 large onion (finely diced)
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 450 g broccoli (smaller pieces)
- 1 green zucchini (in slices)
- 75 g fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 pointed cabbage (finely slices)
- 250 g sugar snaps
- 2,5 dl half-and-half cream (18%)
- 1/2 l vegetable stock
- salt and peber (add to taste)
- In a large frying pan, fry the finely diced onions, minced garlic, and thyme
- Slice the zucchini and cut the broccoli into smaller pieces. Add to the pan and fry it all for 4 minutes
- Add the rest of the ingredients and let it all simmer under low heat for amount 10 minutes
- Serve with freshly cooked brown rice and slices of lime
This looks amazing