Five Seed Crackers (Paleo Bread)
Super simple and easy-to-make five seed crackers. Perfect alternative to unhealthy snacks and great as a quick lunch.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time55 mins
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
Servings: 3 people
- 1 dl flaxseed (2/5 cup)
- 1 dl pumpkin seeds (2/5 cup)
- 1 dl sesame seeds (2/5 cup)
- 1 dl sunflower seeds (2/5 cup)
- 1/2 dl psyllium husks (1/5 cup)
- 1/2 dl chia seeds (1/5 cup)
- 1/2 dl vegetable oil (1/5 cup)
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 dl boiling water (1 1/4 cups)
In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
Pour the mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper. Place another sheet of parchment paper on top.
While the dough is still hot, use a rolling pin to roll the dough very thin in between the two sheets of parchment paper.
Remove the top sheet of paper and use a knife to cut the dough into snack-sized pieces.
Bake the dough in a 160 C (320 F) hot oven for about 55 minutes or until they are nice and crisp.